Ady

rambling...
I really miss Matt. I mean, I miss him cuz he's my son, and he's moving off into his life, and that's what and how he was raised...and all that is good...but the Spurs are playing in the playoffs...and I really miss Matt.

I really miss Ady,too...at this point in this Spurs game we should be on the phone screamin' about what the hell is going on with these guys? did they show up to play or just screw around?
And she'd be pretty disgusted with Horry, even if he isn't a Laker anymore...altho, she'd agree with me that he was just frustrated...and after all it was just a shoulder, he didn't go for Nash's head...and normally, boomer is the SpurDog...but he's gettin on, and sleeping thru most of it..altho he did start singing on his own a while ago...just knew his Spurs needed the help...
Ady would be on the phone..that dog howling yet?

I look up on the wall over there and see her smile and that curly red head, and I miss my friend.

Linda Ady...this is two years now she's gone.

Keep smilin' I said as I walked out the hospice door...
You keep smilin' she said......

she was just a soft glow in that bed...

karen,.did you see that hand?

no...tell me what you see....

oh, mom, it's just the drugs...

...and Linda turned to me...and I knew the hand was there. Sad for those with no faith, but I know that Hand was there for her.

Six years she fought. Six years she carried that cancer. Six years she continued to live her life.


she was a dancing girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boomer's at the Bridge Repost Aug 2007 Blog

It's You.

Pandemic